3 Most Commonly Asked Big Life Questions [Video]
Posted by Russ Irwin
Posted on 16th Aug, 2016
In my experience as a coach, I have found certain inevitable questions come up again and again. They aren’t the small things, like “should I have taken this job or that job” (although that comes up too!). Rather, they are the big life questions that we all end up asking ourselves at some point or another.
Here they are:
- Did I live my life to the fullest?
- Did I love unselfishly?
- Did my life matter?
Coaching is about working through these questions with you and finding your sense of meaning and purpose.
Watch my video for more about these 3 big questions:
Irwin & Associates will help you find your purpose and achieve lasting personal and professional transformations. Take your first step now at a complimentary consultation.
Like this? You might also like:
- Wealth vs Riches [Video]
- What’s the Difference between Therapy and Coaching?
- Instant Replays vs Delayed Retries in Life
- Why You Must Embrace Vulnerability [TED Talk Video] - February 15, 2017
- Do You Have a Plan for Success that Is Unique to You? [Video] - January 10, 2017
- Merry Christmas! A Time of New Beginnings - December 19, 2016
- Turning “Shoulds” into “Musts”: The Path to Peak Performance - December 6, 2016
- What Do I Have to Do to Experience Sustainable Success? [Video] - November 15, 2016
- NOW Is Your Time - November 1, 2016
- Navigating Life’s Transitions [Video] - October 18, 2016
- Picking Up the Pieces when You Feel Broken and Lost - October 4, 2016
- Life Has Seasons: Are You Planting or Harvesting? - September 20, 2016
- Great Success Requires a Map… and Knowing Where You’re Currently Standing - September 6, 2016