Taming Your Inner Critic [Video]
Posted by Russ Irwin
Posted on 7th Jul, 2016
Do you find you are too often listening to that internal voice of defeat and negativity?
That inner voice is a powerful form of self-talk, which shapes not only our thoughts, but our belief systems and ultimately our behavior.
You can change the conversation. Change the self-talk from an inner critic to an inner champion.
In this video, I talk about listening to your inner voice and taming your inner critic:
Pay attention to your internal voice. When you get knocked down, it can be the difference between defeat and getting back up to achieve even greater results.
Coaching with Irwin & Associates will help you achieve lasting personal and professional transformations in alignment with your goals and dreams. Take your first step now at a complimentary consultation.
Like this? You might also like:
- Which Path to Take? [Video]
- What It Takes to Become a 21st Century Leader
- Top 4 Traits of Highly Successful People
- Why You Must Embrace Vulnerability [TED Talk Video] - February 15, 2017
- Do You Have a Plan for Success that Is Unique to You? [Video] - January 10, 2017
- Merry Christmas! A Time of New Beginnings - December 19, 2016
- Turning “Shoulds” into “Musts”: The Path to Peak Performance - December 6, 2016
- What Do I Have to Do to Experience Sustainable Success? [Video] - November 15, 2016
- NOW Is Your Time - November 1, 2016
- Navigating Life’s Transitions [Video] - October 18, 2016
- Picking Up the Pieces when You Feel Broken and Lost - October 4, 2016
- Life Has Seasons: Are You Planting or Harvesting? - September 20, 2016
- Great Success Requires a Map… and Knowing Where You’re Currently Standing - September 6, 2016