Top 2 Traits of Successful People [Video]
Posted by Russ Irwin
Posted on 22nd Jul, 2016
Have you heard of a research study called “The Genius Project”? Conducted over a seven year period, the survey identified some of the key traits – the commonalities – between successful people.
In particular, two key traits emerged as being central for sucesss.
In this video, I talk about those two traits and what they mean:
These two traits might explain why some people seem to constantly achieve greater success with less effort, while others (who work hard, are intelligent, and have a lot of wonderful qualities), achieve less.
But the good news is that you can build these two traits within yourself!
Coaching with Irwin & Associates will help you achieve lasting personal and professional transformations in alignment with your goals and dreams. Take your first step now at a complimentary consultation.
Like this? You might also like:
- What’s the Difference between Therapy and Coaching?
- Which Path Should I Take in Life? [Video]
- Instant Replays vs Delayed Retries in Life
- Why You Must Embrace Vulnerability [TED Talk Video] - February 15, 2017
- Do You Have a Plan for Success that Is Unique to You? [Video] - January 10, 2017
- Merry Christmas! A Time of New Beginnings - December 19, 2016
- Turning “Shoulds” into “Musts”: The Path to Peak Performance - December 6, 2016
- What Do I Have to Do to Experience Sustainable Success? [Video] - November 15, 2016
- NOW Is Your Time - November 1, 2016
- Navigating Life’s Transitions [Video] - October 18, 2016
- Picking Up the Pieces when You Feel Broken and Lost - October 4, 2016
- Life Has Seasons: Are You Planting or Harvesting? - September 20, 2016
- Great Success Requires a Map… and Knowing Where You’re Currently Standing - September 6, 2016