Life coaching is a professional service that will provide you with feedback, insights, and guidance from an outside vantage point.
People hire a coach when they are making a career transition, starting a new business, feeling dissatisfied, re-evaluating life choices, or simply looking for personal and professional breakthroughs.
Coaching will help you make practical decisions about next steps in life. Learn to break life goals into measureable action steps, achieve greater self-value, and overcome the obstacles or limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
What you can expect from your life coach:
- You will have an initial meeting to define your goals and challenges.
- Your coach will collect any relevant information.
- Your coach will build a customized plan for you that reflects your aspirations and circumstances.
- You will discuss the plan in further detail with your coach.
- You will commit to the plan and work with your coach on implementing the action steps.
- Your coach will regularly review your plan with you and update or adjust it when necessary.
This long-term plan – in writing – will keep you on track and provide important peace of mind.
Remember, coaching is not problem-oriented – it is potential-oriented! Unlock your potential through the power of life coaching.