Book Russ Irwin for Speaking Engagements and Workshops
Dr. Russ Irwin, founder of Irwin & Associates, is an experienced international speaker and recognized expert on a wide range of business and leadership topics.
As a well-known business leader with a Ph.D. in human behaviour, Russ brings a uniquely inspiring and insightful perspective to his speaking engagements.
Russ can speak at the following types of events:
- Keynote speaking
- Conference speaking
- Corporate events
- Seminars (e.g. two-day team seminar with Russ)
Simply fill out the form and Russ will be in touch with you to discuss your event.
Topics of Expertise
Russ is happy to speak about any topic within his realm of expertise. He will customize his talk for your audience, specific needs, and the type of event.
- Creating an Explosive, Positive Corporate Culture
- Creating a Powerful Corporate Culture
- Corporate Values
- Vulnerability = Power
- Authenticity / Creating an Authentic Corporate Culture
- The Power of Authentic Living
- Creative Strategies for Growth
- Spiraling Upwards
- Redefining Success
- Redefining Leadership
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Breaking Unhealthy Business Patterns
- Breaking Free from Corporate-limiting Beliefs
- Balancing Work and Home
- Help! I’m a CEO and I Don’t Feel Guilty!
- Bridging the Management-Leadership Gap
- Speaking to the Young Entrepreneurial Generation
- Conflict Resolution *works particularly well as a seminar or workshop
- Change Management *works particularly well as a seminar or workshop
If you need a dynamic speaker with real expertise and powerful ideas, book Russ now!